Though the S&P 500 (NYSEArca: SPY) fell close to 3.2 percent during the second quarter, some dividend ETFs eked out gains despite the turmoil in global markets. Moreover, investors may be able to obtain similarly promising returns from such ETFs in the second half, according to an article on Benzinga.
If investors are looking to find ways to net positive returns during the second half of the year, these ETFs may be your best bet:
- WisdomTree MidCap Dividend Fund (NYSEArca: DON)
- EGShares Low Volatility Emerging Markets Dividend ETF (NYSEArca: HILO)
- Global X SuperDividend ETF (NYSEArca: SDIV)
- WisdomTree Emerging Markets Corporate Bond Fund (NasdaqGM: EMCB)
- Guggenheim Multi-Asset Income ETF (NYSEArca: CVY)
Go to Benzinga.com for additional information about the funds mentioned above.