The financial sector, after falling earlier in the year amid global uncertainty and the eurozone’s debt issues, is beginning to recover on improved performance of money center banks and money management firms, according to an article on Benzinga.
For investors looking to play the rally, the article cited the breakout performance of the following ETFs:
- Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEArca: XLF)
- First Trust Financials AlphaDEX Fund (NYSEArca: FXO)
- Vanguard Financials ETF (NYSEArca: VFH)
- Rydex S&P Equal Weight Financials ETF (NYSEArca: RYF)
- iShares Dow Jones US Broker-Dealers Index Fund (NYSEArca: IAI)
- iShares MSCI Canada Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWC)
For more information on the funds outlined above, head over to Benzinga.com.