The ETF market is now serving up targeted access to some of the world’s richest countries apart from the U.S., including Singapore, Norway and Hong Kong, according to an article on ETF Database.
Various ETFs targeting those countries include:
- iShares MSCI Singapore Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWS)
- iShares MSCI Singapore Small Cap Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWSS)
- iShares MSCI Norway Capped Investable Market Index Fund (BATS: ENOR)
- Global X FTSE Norway 30 ETF (NYSEArca: NORW)
- iShares MSCI Hong Kong Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWH)
- iShares MSCI Hong Kong Small Cap Index Fund (NYSEArca: EWHS)
- First Trust Hong Kong AlphaDex Fund (NYSEArca: FHK)
Head over to ETFdb.com to read more.