Investors are already positioning themselves in anticipation of another round of quantitative easing, and if you are seeking to benefit from any new Fed stimulus measures, you may want to consider the following commodities funds, according to an article published by The Street.
Many commodities are priced in dollars, which means any dollar weakening that occurs in connection with QE3 could provide a boost to exchange-traded products targeting oil, grain and precious metals, writes article contributor Gary Gordon.
Not only are the following ETPs currently gaining from views that the Fed may take action, they also stand to gain should the Fed pull the trigger:
- iShares Silver Trust (NYSEArca: SLV)
- PowerShares DB Precious Metals Fund (NYSEArca: DBP)
- SPDR Gold Shares (NYSEArca: GLD)
- PowerShares DB Energy Fund (NYSEArca: DBE)
- PowerShares DB Commodity Index Tracking Fund (NYSEArca: DBC)
- iPath DJ AIG Grains ETN (NYSEArca: JJG)
- iPath DJ Copper (NYSEArca: JJC)
For the full story, head over to TheStreet.com.