With yields on U.S. Treasurys so low, investors looking for extra yield should consider ETFs focused on preferred stocks, high-yield bonds and even equity funds with attractive dividends, according to an article published on Zacks.
The following 12 products were highlighted as ways to supply addition income:
- SPDR Wells Fargo Preferred Stock (NYSEArca: PSK)
- PowerShares Preferred ETF (NYSEArca: PGX)
- PowerShares Financial Preferred ETF (NYSEArca: PGF)
- iShares S&P U.S. Preferred Stock ETF (NYSEArca: PFF)
- iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond Fund (NYSEArca: HYG)
- SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bond ETF (NYSEArca: JNK)
- PowerShares Fundamental High Yield Corporate Bond Portfolio (NYSEArca: PHB)
- AdvisorShares Peritus High Yield ETF (NYSEArca: HYLD)
- Global X SuperDividend ETF (NYSEArca: SDIV)
- Guggenheim S&P Global Dividend Opportunities Index ETF (NYSEArca: LVL)
- First Trust Dow Jones Global Select Dividend Index (NYSEArca: FGD)
- iShares Dow Jones International Select Dividend Index Fund (NYSEArca: IDV)
Head over to Zacks.com for a full description of the funds outlined above.