Hurricane Sandy’s rampage through the U.S. Northeast may become more than widespread damage due to wind and water, as it threatens to cause investors to pull away from the insurance sector in anticipation of losses, according to an article on ETF Trends.
Keep an eye on the following insurance-focused products over the next few days:
- SSgA SDPR KBW Insurance ETF (NYSEArca: KIE)
- iShares Dow Jones US Insurance Index Fund (NYSEArca: IAK)
- PowerShares Dynamic Insurance Portfolio (NYSEArca: PIC)
- PowerShares KBW Property & Casualty Insurance Portfolio (NYSEArca: KBWP)
- PowerShares KBW Insurance Portfolio (NYSEArca: KBWI)
Head over to ETFtrends.com for additional information on the insurance funds mentioned above.