It’s that time of year again, when ETF aficionados from across Europe converge on Amsterdam to discuss and debate the latest developments in the ETF industry. This year’s Inside ETFs Europe takes place 13-15 June in the lovely Okura Hotel in Amsterdam.
The event is memorable every year, but I’m more excited for the 2016 version than any before. Here are my top five reasons why:
- Our best ever keynote speakers ever … standing at the crossroad of history. William Hague and Robert Kaplan highlight a tremendous group of speakers this year at an event that is taking place a week before the Brexit vote and in the midst of global political turmoil. You can see the full agenda here. Our speakers will help you make sense of the current political and economic developments in a way that can better serve your clients and your investment portfolios.
- We’ve dialed up the networking events. Always spectacular, this year’s events promise to be truly memorable opportunities to connect with your peers and experts from across the ETF industry, at iconic venues like Amsterdam’s Vondelpark.
- Our best-ever staging and conference presentation. The show this year will be even more rock and roll than usual, with information presented in a way that is both compelling and enjoyable. We’ve significantly dialed up the audio-visual elements, staging and content mix to make this the most exciting three days of the year.
- Literally everyone who matters is coming. I’ve been looking over the speaking faculty and attendee list, and this is the broadest and most senior representation of European and international ETF experts ever assembled. With the largest array of CEOs and CIOs from across the ETF industry that we’ve ever had, we’re excited to be able to put them at your disposal in Amsterdam!
- Hundreds of colleagues to meet in a one-stop shot to get every ETF question you have ever had answered. Where else can you attend 20 panels in three days with everyone who is anyone in the ETF industry?
With representatives from every significant ETF issuer, index provider, exchange and liquidity provider present, as well as hundreds of like-minded ETF investors present, there has never been a better place to get your ETF questions answered or to trade investing ideas.
Come and join us 13-15 June in Amsterdam; limited space is still available. For those of you flying from London, there are even a few complimentary spaces left on our charter flight to and from the event! Feel free to email me for details; I am reachable at [email protected].
See you in Amsterdam!