The summer doldrums haven’t hit the ETF industry. This past week saw the first-ever filing for a cryptocurrency index ETF, several launches and an announcement from Credit Suisse that it would be “accelerating” five of its ETNs.
Below is a roundup of all the key events in the ETF industry during the week of July 23:
- Bitwise filed for an index-based ETF covering a basket of cryptocurrencies
- Innovator Capital Management rolled out a “frontier technology” ETF
- First Trust debuted a factor rotation fund
- Pacer launched two funds—one covering a seasonal sector rotation strategy and the other covering U.S. companies with significant exports
- Credit Suisse announced it will “accelerate”—or shut down—five of its ETNs in mid-August
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]