A recent announcement from WisdomTree detailed the closure of eight of its 85 ETFs. The cluster of funds is set to see its last day of trading on March 14.
The funds range from a currency ETF to smart-beta equity ETFs, and are among the smallest WisdomTree offerings in terms of assets under management, with none of them having more than $20 million.
This year has already seen six completed closures from various issuers.
The WisdomTree ETFs due to close are as follows:
- WisdomTree Asia Local Debt Fund (ALD)
- WisdomTree Australia Dividend Fund (AUSE)
- WisdomTree Brazilian Real Strategy Fund (BZF)
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Financials Fund (DXJF)
- WisdomTree Europe Domestic Economy Fund (EDOM)
- WisdomTree Global SmallCap Dividend Fund (GSD)
- WisdomTree Global Hedged SmallCap Dividend Fund (HGSD)
- WisdomTree Japan Hedged Quality Dividend Growth Fund (JHDG)
The issuer shut down nine ETFs on March 16, 2018, almost exactly a year before 2019’s eight scheduled closures.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]