BLOK

Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

BLOK Fund Description

BLOK is an actively managed portfolio mainly consisting of global equities focusing on blockchain technology.

BLOK Factset Analytics Insight

BLOK seeks total return by investing in companies developing or using what it calls “transformational data sharing technologies”,” mostly focusing on blockchain technology. Blockchain, which is the technology that drives Bitcoin, is a distributed, peer-to-peer ledger that facilitates recording transactions and tracking assets in a business environment. The fund further classifies eligible companies into two groups: core, with 70% weight, are firms that derive direct revenue from developing or profitably deploying data sharing technologies, and secondary, having the remaining 30% of the portfolio, are those that have partnered with or invested in such firms. The fund’s active manager may select companies from any country or industry.

BLOK MSCI FaCS and Factor Box

MSCI FaCS is a standard method for evaluating and reporting the Factor characteristics of equity portfolios including ETFs. The Factor Box includes 6 Factors that MSCI has identified that historically provided a return premium. On the vertical axis, the Factor Groups, are displayed and the horizontal axis displays the Factor exposure, overweight, underweight or neutral.

PERFORMANCE [as of 07/22/21] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
BLOK -2.88% -15.83% 24.33% 92.66% 31.06% -- --
BLOK (NAV) -2.67% -12.61% 24.65% 97.71% 30.80% -- --
No Underlying Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
N/A -- -- -- -- -- -- --
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

BLOK Summary Data

Amplify
01/16/18
Open-Ended Fund
0.71%
$1.07B
$17.64M
0.15%

BLOK Portfolio Data

$70.83B
17.89
4.20
1.52%
N/A
43

BLOK Index Data

No Underlying Index
Proprietary
Proprietary
N/A

BLOK Portfolio Management

0.71%
--
--
--

BLOK Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
Qualified dividends
No

BLOK Fund Structure

Open-Ended Fund
No
Yes
-- / --
N/A
N/A
Low
Daily

BLOK Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 07/23/21
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of BLOK. BLOK is rated a 4 out of 5.

BLOK Tradability

394,047
$17.64M
350,902
$16.51M
0.15%
$0.07
0.23%
2.29% / -1.29%
None
65.00%
50,000
7.02
0.02%
0.84%
44,726
$43.33
4

BLOK Top 10 Holdings[View All]

3.94%
3.45%
3.31%
41.85%

BLOK Countries


BLOK
Segment Benchmark
49.62%
--
20.64%
--
13.57%
--
4.38%
--
2.94%
--
2.56%
--
2.41%
--
1.61%
--
0.99%
--
0.73%
--

BLOK Regions


BLOK
Segment Benchmark
70.25%
--
20.09%
--
9.65%
--

BLOK Economic Development


BLOK
Segment Benchmark
97.59%
--
2.41%
--

BLOK Performance Statistics

--
--
--
--
0.00%
N/A

BLOK Benchmark Comparison Holdings

43
--
--
0.00%

BLOK Benchmark Comparison Summary


BLOK
Segment Benchmark
43
--
$70.83B
--
17.89
--
4.20
--
0.53%
--
Medium
High

BLOK Benchmark Comparison Market Cap Size


BLOK
Segment Benchmark
32.08%
--
24.10%
--
32.03%
--
11.80%
--