GDMA

Gadsden Dynamic Multi-Asset ETF
N/A

N/A
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

GDMA Fund Description

GDMA is an actively managed portfolio that may hold any asset class. The fund seeks total return.

GDMA Factset Analytics Insight

GDMA holds around 80% of its assets in a core, “strategic” sleeve that seeks diversified exposure to a variety of geographies, sectors, and asset classes (including equity, currencies, fixed income, real estate, or commodities). The remaining 20% is invested in a “tactical” sleeve that seeks to take advantage of short-term opportunities and need not be diversified. The fund does not pick individual holdings—each sleeve tracks one or more indexes, either directly or by holding other ETFs or derivatives. These underlying indexes may be factor-based. The fund can also hold inverse or leveraged ETFs. The 80/20 split between the two sleeves is not set in stone—GDMA’s manager can adjust it based on market conditions, though the strategic sleeve will generally be heavily weighted.

GDMA MSCI ESG Analytics Insight

The MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score measures the ability of ETF underlying holdings to manage key medium to long-term risks and opportunities arising from environmental, social, and governance factors, as determined by MSCI ESG Research LLC. As of December 13, 2018 the Gadsden Dynamic Multi-Asset ETF MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score is 4.37 out of 10.

The fund’s Peer Rank reflects the ranking of a fund’s MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score against the scores of other funds within the same peer group, as defined by the Thomson Reuters Lipper Global Classification. GDMA ranks in the 22nd percentile within its peer group and in the 15th percentile within the global universe of all funds in MSCI ESG Fund Metrics coverage.

GDMA CHARTS AND PERFORMANCE

  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
COMPARE
RESET
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 12/13/18] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
GDMA -- -- -- -- -- -- --
GDMA (NAV) -- -- -- -- -- -- --
No Underlying Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
N/A -- -- -- -- -- -- --
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

GDMA Summary Data

Gadsden
11/14/18
Open-Ended Fund
0.71%
$8.09M
0.20%

GDMA Portfolio Data

--
N/A

GDMA Index Data

No Underlying Index
Proprietary
Proprietary
N/A

GDMA Fund Structure

Yes
--
No Policy
N/A
N/A
Low
N/A
N/A

GDMA Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
No
Bats Book Viewer
TOP OF BOOK
LAST 10 TRADES
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -
Daily Spread
Premium/Discount
Volume

GDMA Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 12/14/18
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of GDMA. GDMA is rated a N/A out of 5.

GDMA Tradability

9,250
$262.08K
2,832
$214.34K
0.20%
$0.05
0.08%
0.60% / -0.22%
None
--
25,000
0.11
0.04%
0.40%
--
$24.89
N/A

GDMA MSCI ESG Ratings

4.37 / 10
22.16
15.26
11.84%
0.68%
40.66