GENY

Principal Millennials Index ETF
--

50
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

GENY Fund Description

GENY tracks a tiered-equal-weight index of global companies with exposure to the spending and lifestyle activities of the Millennial generation—people born between 1980 and the mid-2000s.

GENY Factset Analytics Insight

GENY provides exposure to companies around the world (including emerging markets) that are determined to have significant economic exposure to the Millennial generation's spending habits. Components of the index's global universe are sorted into three buckets (high, medium, and low) based on exposure to Millennials (how this is determined is not clear), with the 'high' bucket receiving 70% weighting and the 'medium' bucket getting the remaining 30%. These buckets are further subdivided—into a total of six—based on market cap and a factor analysis (emphasizing value and quality growth). Holdings are equal-weighted within the buckets, which are rebalanced back to fixed weights quarterly. Due to GENY's specific investment objective, it should not be expected to Fit well with our broad-market segment benchmark. The fund charges a reasonable fee in context.

GENY MSCI ESG Analytics Insight

Principal Millennials Index ETF has an MSCI ESG Fund Rating of BBB based on a score of 5.18 out of 10. The MSCI ESG Fund Rating measures the resiliency of portfolios to long-term risks and opportunities arising from environmental, social, and governance factors. ESG Fund Ratings range from best (AAA) to worst (CCC). Highly rated funds consist of companies that tend to show strong and/or improving management of financially relevant environmental, social and governance issues. These companies may be more resilient to disruptions arising from ESG events.

The fund’s Peer Rank reflects the ranking of a fund’s MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score against the scores of other funds within the same peer group, as defined by the Thomson Reuters Lipper Global Classification. Principal Millennials Index ETF ranks in the 46th percentile within its peer group and in the 19th percentile within the global universe of all funds covered by MSCI ESG Fund Ratings.

GENY Charts And Performance

Price Chart ($)
Total Return Chart (%)
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
Compare
Reset
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 09/18/19] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
GENY 4.44% 3.52% 25.18% 2.63% 17.02% -- --
GENY (NAV) 4.17% 2.37% 24.31% 1.91% 17.42% -- --
MSCI ACWI + Frontier Markets IMI Index 4.64% 2.45% 17.04% 2.23% 10.42% 6.19% 8.45%
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

GENY Summary Data

Principal
08/19/16
Open-Ended Fund
0.45%
$21.50M
$57.71K
0.24%

GENY Portfolio Data

$92.07B
24.97
4.89
0.44%
10/01/19
104

GENY Index Data

Tiered
Proprietary
MSCI ACWI + Frontier Markets IMI Index

GENY Portfolio Management

0.45%
--
--
--

GENY Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
0.10%
Qualified dividends
No

GENY Fund Structure

Open-Ended Fund
No
No
100% / 0%
N/A
N/A
High
Daily
Cboe Book Viewer
Top Of Book
Last 10 Trades
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -

GENY Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 09/19/19
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of GENY. GENY is rated a 4 out of 5.

GENY Tradability

1,212
$57.71K
840
$43.02K
0.24%
$0.10
-0.04%
1.42% / -1.94%
None
78.00%
50,000
0.02
0.05%
0.05%
0
$38.97
4

GENY Sector/Industry Breakdown


GENY
Segment Benchmark
43.11%
12.22%
34.55%
19.70%
8.52%
8.05%
6.66%
11.69%
6.41%
20.57%
0.76%
5.04%

GENY Top 10 Holdings[View All]

3.50%
2.53%
25.15%

GENY Countries


GENY
Segment Benchmark
56.85%
55.54%
12.96%
0.92%
6.67%
2.48%
4.65%
5.10%
3.95%
7.58%
2.36%
1.05%
2.04%
0.66%
2.02%
0.91%
1.95%
0.84%
1.80%
3.00%

GENY Regions


GENY
Segment Benchmark
57.26%
58.56%
21.54%
19.12%
19.16%
19.55%
2.04%
1.37%
--
1.40%

GENY Economic Development


GENY
Segment Benchmark
85.00%
93.73%
15.00%
6.27%

GENY Performance Statistics

0.83
1.29
1.43
1.30
0.55%
MSCI ACWI + Frontier Markets IMI Index

GENY MSCI ESG Ratings

BBB
5.18 / 10
19.38
45.61
4.41%
3.20%
26.08

GENY Benchmark Comparison Holdings

104
9001
96
10.03%

GENY Benchmark Comparison Summary


GENY
Segment Benchmark
104
9001
$92.07B
$140.33B
24.97
19.48
4.89
2.17
0.79%
2.43%
Low
Low

GENY Benchmark Comparison Market Cap Size


GENY
Segment Benchmark
63.64%
74.81%
28.75%
18.13%
6.97%
6.16%
0.64%
0.88%