WBIL

WBI BullBear Quality 1000 ETF
D

32
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

WBIL Fund Description

WBIL is an actively managed fund that invests primarily in global large-cap securities. The fund can also invest up to 20% of its assets in nearly anything the manager deems attractive.

WBIL Factset Analytics Insight

WBIL is actively managed and its mandate gives its managers a very long leash to invest in assets they deem attractive. The fund will invest at least 80% of assets in large-caps but can go anywhere with the other 20%. The fund’s manager expects a portfolio turnover rate in excess of 100% annually which, from a portfolio management perspective, makes predicting and planning for WBIL’s exposure very difficult. Up to 50% of assets may be invested in emerging market securities. The fund’s active selection and frequent turnover help explain but not justify its high management fee which is more than twice as much as other funds in the segment. Trade WBIL with care.

WBIL MSCI ESG Analytics Insight

WBI BullBear Quality 1000 ETF has an MSCI ESG Fund Rating of A based on a score of 6.66 out of 10. The MSCI ESG Fund Rating measures the resiliency of portfolios to long-term risks and opportunities arising from environmental, social, and governance factors. ESG Fund Ratings range from best (AAA) to worst (CCC). Highly rated funds consist of companies that tend to show strong and/or improving management of financially relevant environmental, social and governance issues. These companies may be more resilient to disruptions arising from ESG events.

The fund’s Peer Rank reflects the ranking of a fund’s MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score against the scores of other funds within the same peer group, as defined by the Thomson Reuters Lipper Global Classification. WBI BullBear Quality 1000 ETF ranks in the 82nd percentile within its peer group and in the 95th percentile within the global universe of all funds covered by MSCI ESG Fund Ratings.

WBIL CHARTS AND PERFORMANCE

Price Chart ($)
Total Return Chart (%)
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
COMPARE
RESET
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 06/13/19] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
WBIL 1.64% 5.86% 10.65% 1.06% 8.68% -- --
WBIL (NAV) 3.50% 5.14% 10.63% 1.22% 8.83% -- --
No Underlying Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
MSCI ACWI Large Cap Index 2.39% 2.13% 13.51% 1.49% 11.49% 6.04% 9.44%
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

WBIL Top 10 Countries

WBIL Top 10 Sectors

WBIL Top 10 Holdings [View All]

WBIL Summary Data

WBI Shares
09/03/14
Open-Ended Fund
1.07%
$61.16M
$991.55K
0.19%

WBIL Portfolio Data

$152.11B
23.77
6.96
0.88%
06/28/16
25

WBIL Index Data

No Underlying Index
Proprietary
Proprietary
MSCI ACWI Large Cap Index

WBIL Portfolio Management

1.07%
--
--
--

WBIL Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
Qualified dividends
No

WBIL Fund Structure

Open-Ended Fund
No
Yes
No Policy
N/A
N/A
Low
Daily
Cboe Book Viewer
TOP OF BOOK
LAST 10 TRADES
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -
Daily Spread
Premium/Discount
Volume

WBIL Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 06/14/19
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of WBIL. WBIL is rated a 5 out of 5.

WBIL Tradability

37,862
$991.55K
3,587
$95.99K
0.19%
$0.05
-0.07%
1.69% / -0.58%
None
100.00%
50,000
0.07
0.04%
0.03%
--
$27.19
5

WBIL Sector/Industry Breakdown


WBIL
Segment Benchmark
24.90%
21.47%
24.21%
8.74%
23.85%
11.08%
18.61%
9.44%
4.26%
19.77%
4.18%
11.06%

WBIL TOP 10 HOLDINGS[View All]

4.41%
44.38%

WBIL Countries


WBIL
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
56.99%
--
0.04%
--
0.02%
--
0.10%
--
1.35%
--
0.41%
--
4.92%
--
0.77%
--
0.06%
--
0.03%

WBIL Regions


WBIL
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
59.79%
--
1.01%
--
19.29%
--
18.66%
--
1.24%

WBIL Economic Development


WBIL
Segment Benchmark
100.00%
93.92%
--
6.08%

WBIL Performance Statistics

0.47
0.58
0.29
0.72
0.59%
MSCI ACWI Large Cap Index

WBIL MSCI ESG Ratings

A
6.66 / 10
94.62
81.59
4.25%
5.46%
49.82

WBIL BENCHMARK COMPARISON HOLDINGS

25
1422
19
8.16%

WBIL BENCHMARK COMPARISON SUMMARY


WBIL
Segment Benchmark
25
1422
$152.11B
$188.42B
23.77
17.79
6.96
2.37
1.78%
2.47%
High
Low

WBIL BENCHMARK COMPARISON MARKET CAP SIZE


WBIL
Segment Benchmark
92.51%
95.56%
7.49%
4.39%
0.00%
0.05%
0.00%
0.00%