Below is a roundup of key developments in the ETF space during the week of Dec. 4, 2017:
- J.P. Morgan rolls out a competitively priced managed futures ETF
- ARK launches fund targeting disruptive innovation in Israel
- Davis Funds files for active ETF offering international exposure
- Planned Global X fund will target artificial intelligence, big data industries
- World Gold Council submits application for new physical gold ETF
For more on launches, filings and closures, visit the ETF Watch page.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]