DOGS

Arrow Dogs of the World ETF
*Unless otherwise stated, data provided by FactSet.

DOGS Fund Description

DOGS tracks an index of global stocks, investing in the five worst performing countries by relative strength, excluding the US.

DOGS Factset Analytics Insight

DOGS tracks an index that is meant to capitalize on a mean reversion strategy. The fund invests in five baskets of securities, each representing a developed- or emerging-market country other than the US. Each country basket covers the top 75% of the cumulative market cap—all the large-caps plus a few midcaps, by our definition. At its annual rebalance, the index selects the five worst performing countries based on relative strength over the previous 12-month period. Each selected country basket receives a fixed weight; the worst performing country makes up the largest slice of the portfolio, with 30% weight, while the remaining four equally split 70%. The fund is meant to take a contrarian approach to the global equity market by investing in the worst performing countries with the anticipation of a mean reversion. Even for its global reach and specialized strategy, DOGS is not cheap.

DOGS MSCI ESG Analytics Insight

Arrow Dogs of the World ETF has an MSCI ESG Fund Rating of BB based on a score of 3.70 out of 10. The MSCI ESG Fund Rating measures the resiliency of portfolios to long-term risks and opportunities arising from environmental, social, and governance factors. ESG Fund Ratings range from best (AAA) to worst (CCC). Highly rated funds consist of companies that tend to show strong and/or improving management of financially relevant environmental, social and governance issues. These companies may be more resilient to disruptions arising from ESG events.

The fund’s Peer Rank reflects the ranking of a fund’s MSCI ESG Fund Quality Score against the scores of other funds within the same peer group, as defined by the Thomson Reuters Lipper Global Classification. Arrow Dogs of the World ETF ranks in the 16th percentile within its peer group and in the 1st percentile within the global universe of all funds covered by MSCI ESG Fund Ratings.

DOGS Charts And Performance

Price Chart ($)
Total Return Chart (%)
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
  • 1 Month
  • 3 Months
  • YTD
  • 1 Year
  • 3 Years
  • 5 Years
  • Max
Compare
Reset
Select ETFs to compare their performance:
PERFORMANCE [as of 11/15/19] 1 MONTH 3 MONTHS YTD 1 YEAR 3 YEARS 5 YEARS 10 YEARS
DOGS 3.65% 8.11% -2.12% -9.46% -- -- --
DOGS (NAV) 4.05% 8.47% -2.18% -8.19% -- -- --
AI Dogs of the World Ex USA Index -- -- -- -- -- -- --
MSCI ACWI ex USA IMI Index -TR net 3.48% 10.24% 16.71% 11.83% 9.51% 4.38% 4.84%
All returns over 1 year are annualized. All returns are total returns unless otherwise stated.

DOGS Summary Data

01/03/18
Open-Ended Fund
1.64%
$4.46M
$6.40K
0.40%

DOGS Portfolio Data

$5.88B
7.69
0.94
2.47%
12/26/19
94

DOGS Index Data

AI Dogs of the World Ex USA Index
Tiered
Momentum
MSCI ACWI ex USA IMI Index -TR net

DOGS Portfolio Management

1.64%
--
--
--

DOGS Tax Exposures

20.00% / 39.60%
--
Ordinary income
No

DOGS Fund Structure

Open-Ended Fund
No
No
100% / 0%
N/A
N/A
High
Daily
Cboe Book Viewer
Top Of Book
Last 10 Trades
Bats BZX Real-time Quote -

DOGS Factset Analytics Block Liquidity

As of 11/18/19
5
4
3
2
1

This measurement shows how easy it is to trade a $1 million USD block of DOGS. DOGS is rated a 1 out of 5.

DOGS Tradability

128
$6.40K
2
0
0.40%
$0.18
-0.07%
2.97% / -1.69%
None
44.00%
25,000
0.00
0.53%
1.41%
0
$45.19
1

DOGS Sector/Industry Breakdown


DOGS
Segment Benchmark
35.26%
24.68%
15.04%
7.59%
11.09%
6.63%
9.69%
3.72%
9.35%
10.76%
7.94%
13.25%
6.29%
3.44%
4.97%
9.71%
0.37%
8.29%

DOGS Top 10 Holdings[View All]

4.54%
3.64%
3.23%
3.20%
3.18%
3.12%
2.98%
2.82%
2.72%
2.56%
31.99%

DOGS Countries


DOGS
Segment Benchmark
27.43%
0.09%
19.63%
0.17%
18.83%
0.64%
13.87%
0.02%
13.53%
0.04%
5.77%
6.77%
0.95%
0.78%
0.00%
0.79%
--
0.10%
--
7.42%

DOGS Regions


DOGS
Segment Benchmark
48.00%
42.65%
32.36%
2.97%
13.87%
44.07%
5.77%
7.56%
--
2.75%

DOGS Economic Development


DOGS
Segment Benchmark
65.85%
13.33%
34.15%
86.67%

DOGS Performance Statistics

0.14
0.76
0.67
0.62
1.56%
MSCI ACWI ex USA IMI Index -TR net

DOGS MSCI ESG Ratings

BB
3.70 / 10
0.86
15.87
1.91%
3.06%
578.81

DOGS Benchmark Comparison Holdings

94
6303
78
0.79%

DOGS Benchmark Comparison Summary


DOGS
Segment Benchmark
94
6303
$5.88B
$59.52B
7.69
15.96
0.94
1.56
3.43%
3.19%
Low
Low

DOGS Benchmark Comparison Market Cap Size


DOGS
Segment Benchmark
11.07%
65.59%
47.44%
24.23%
33.07%
8.72%
8.42%
1.45%