Asia-Pacific ETFs invest in the equity of companies from Asia and the Pacific region.
- Equity: Asia-Pacific Ex-Japan - Total Market
- Equity: China - Total Market
- Equity: China - Small Cap
- Equity: China - Large Cap
- Equity: China Technology
- Equity: Japan - Total Market
- Equity: South Korea - Total Market
- Equity: Japan - Small Cap
- Equity: Emerging Asia-Pacific - Total Market
- Equity: Indonesia - Total Market
With 152 ETFs traded in the U.S. markets, Asia-Pacific ETFs gather total assets under management of $82.93B. The average expense ratio is 0.62%. Asia-Pacific ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income
The largest Asia-Pacific ETF is the iShares MSCI Japan ETF EWJ with $14.66B in assets. In the last trailing year, the best performing Asia-Pacific ETF was the DAUD at 43.54%. The most-recent ETF launched in the Asia-Pacific space was the iShares MSCI Japan Equal Weighted ETF EWJE in 03/05/19.