Asia-Pacific ETFs invest in the equity of companies from Asia and the Pacific region.
- Equity: Asia-Pacific Ex-Japan - Total Market
- Equity: China - Total Market
- Equity: China - Small Cap
- Equity: China - Large Cap
- Equity: China Technology
- Equity: Japan - Total Market
- Equity: South Korea - Total Market
- Equity: Japan - Small Cap
- Equity: Emerging Asia-Pacific - Total Market
- Equity: Indonesia - Total Market
With 124 ETFs traded on the U.S. markets, Asia-Pacific ETFs have total assets under management of $104.45B. The average expense ratio is 0.62%. Asia-Pacific ETFs can be found in the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income
The largest Asia-Pacific ETF is the iShares MSCI Japan ETF EWJ with $12.21B in assets. In the last trailing year, the best-performing Asia-Pacific ETF was KORU at 341.28%. The most recent ETF launched in the Asia-Pacific space was the SmartETFs Asia Pacific Dividend Builder ETF ADIV on 03/29/21.