There are an overwhelming number of Small-Cap tracking ETFs on the market, and with that number continually growing, investors may need a little help in choosing the best fit, according to an article on ETF Digest.
The 10 funds highlighted in the article included:
- iShares Morningstar Small Core Index Fun (NYSEArca: JKJ)
- First Trust Small Cap Core AlphaDex ETF (NYSEArca: FYX)
- Revenue Shares Small Cap ETF (NYSEArca: RWJ)
- SDPR S&P 600 Small Cap ETF (NYSEArca: SLY)
- Vanguard Russell 2000 ETF (NasdaqGM: VTWO)
- iShares Micro-Cap Index Fund (NYSEArca: IWC)
- iShares Russell 2000 Index Fund (NYSEArca: IWM)
- iShares S&P 600 SmallCap 600 Index Fund (NYSEArca: IJR)
- Vanguard Small Cap ETF (NYSEArca: VB)
- Schwab Small Cap ETF (NYSEArca: SCHA)
Head over to ETFdigest.com to read more.