Direxion added six more exchange-traded funds Wednesday to its lineup of leveraged and inverse single-stock ETFs. The six funds offer one time inverse and 1.5x leveraged exposure to the stocks of Amazon.com Inc., Alphabet Inc. (Google’s parent company) and Microsoft Corp.
The ETFs and their tickers are as follows:
- Direxion Daily AMZN Bull 1.5X Shares (AMZU)
- Direxion Daily AMZN Bear 1X Shares (AMZD)
- Direxion Daily GOOGL Bull 1.5X Shares (GGLL)
- Direxion Daily GOOGL Bear 1X Shares (GGLS)
- Direxion Daily MSFT Bull 1.5X Shares (MSFU)
- Direxion Daily MSFT Bear 1X Shares (MSFD)
All six products come with expense ratios of 0.97% and list on the Nasdaq exchange.
The new additions to Direxion’s lineup bring the total number of leveraged/inverse single-stock ETFs the company offers to 10 and the total number of such products trading on U.S. exchanges to 22, when taking into account the additional offerings from GraniteShares and AXS Investments.
There are numerous single-stock leveraged and inverse ETFs still in registration, with Kurv Investment Management Inc., a new brand in the ETF industry, still waiting on the sidelines with its 20-ETF filing. Other firms have filed for long-only ETFs covering individual foreign securities.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]