Last week saw a number of scheduled changes become effective, including share splits for a group of iShares ETFs.
Effective April 14, 9 iShares ETFs and one X-trackers ETF underwent forward splits. The affected ETFs and their splits include the following:
- iShares Morningstar U.S. Equity ETF (ILCB), 4 for 1
- iShare Morningstar Growth ETF (ILCG), 5 for 1
- iShares Morningstar Value ETF (ILCV), 2 for 1
- iShares Morningstar Mid-Cap ETF (IMCB), 4 for 1
- iShares Morningstar Mid-Cap Growth ETF (IMCG), 6 for 1
- iShares Morningstar Mid-Cap Value ETF (IMCV), 3 for 1
- iShares Morningstar Small Cap Value ETF (ISCV), 3 for 1
- Xtrackers USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYLB), 5 for 4
As of April 16, the ClearShares Piton Intermediate Fixed Income ETF (PIFI) changed its ticker to BTC. Further, the Democratic Large Cap Core ETF (DEMZ) changed its index from the DEMZ Political Contribution Index to the Democratic Large Cap Core Index, effective April 14.
It was also announced that the WBI BullBear Rising Income 3000 ETF (WBIE) and the WBI BullBear Trend Switch US Total Return ETF (WBIN) are both scheduled to see their last day of trading on May 14.
Additionally, the KraneShares Electric Vehicles and Future Mobility Index ETF (KARS) is set to change its index from the Solactive Electric Vehicles and Future Mobility Index to the Bloomberg Electric Vehicles Index as of June 15.
Beyond the launches already covered by ETF.com last week, there were two additional ETF debuts. On April 12, Global X rolled out the Global X Clean Water ETF (AQWA), which comes with an expense ratio of 0.50% and lists on the Nasdaq.
And on April 15, Prudential launched the PGIM Active Aggregate Bond ETF (PAB), an actively managed investment-grade bond fund that comes with an expense ratio of 0.19% and lists on the NYSE Arca.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]