It was another fairly busy week, with seven launches, including three ETNs that offer different degrees of exposure to a basket of “FANG”-type stocks. And with the end of the month, we looked back on the year’s launches and closures.
Below is a roundup of all the key events in the ETF industry during the week of July 30:
- RexShares rolled out three ETNs offering different exposures to a highly concentrated basket of 10 FANG-related stocks
- Global X unveiled a pair of ETFs-of-ETFs that look to generate targeted levels of income
- WisdomTree launched an asset allocation fund combining equities with a basket of Treasury futures
- Newcomer Defiance ETFs debuted a fund targeting companies developing augmented and virtual reality technologies
- During the first seven months of 2018, we’ve seen more launches and closures than we did during the same period in 2017, with the potential for some broken records by the end of the year
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]