It was a busy week in the ETF realm, with State Street Global Advisors adding to its Select Sector SPDR family and Jim Rogers launching a macro equity ETF. J.P.M organ even rolled out a trio of simple beta funds. And BlackRock’s iShares announced it would close 16 of its funds in August.
Below is a roundup of all the key events in the ETF industry during the week of June 18:
- State Street Global Advisors rolled out a Select Sector SPDR ETF targeting “communication services”
- J.P. Morgan launched a trio of ETFs tracking cap-weighted indexes
- Jim Rogers moved beyond commodities to debut a global macro equity ETF of ETFs
- Reality Shares followed up its successful global blockchain ETF launch with a fund that focuses on Chinese blockchain companies
- BlackRock’s iShares announced it is shutting 16 smart-beta and currency-hedged ETFs
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]