Today is the first trading day for the Goldman Sachs Innovate Equity ETF (GINN). The fund is the result of five ETFs being combined into one vehicle.
The merged funds include the following:
- Goldman Sachs New Age Consumer ETF (GBUY)
- Goldman Sachs Data-Driven World ETF (GDAT)
- Goldman Sachs Human Evolution ETF (GDNA)
- Goldman Sachs Finance Reimagined ETF (GFIN)
- Goldman Sachs Manufacturing Revolution ETF (GMAN)
GINN comes with an expense ratio of 0.50% and lists on the NYSE Arca.
The five funds launched in 2019 and had tracked thematic indexes provided by the now-defunct Motif Capital Management. After Motif closed, Goldman Sachs brought those indexes in-house before announcing it would combine the five thematic funds into one index-based fund with a broad innovation theme.
Contact Heather Bell at [email protected]